AG European Security & Investigations is an International detective agency, based in Italy, which offers its services to private citizens, companies and institutions.
The Firm was founded in 2003 by Mr. Antonio Gigliotti, a former high rank law enforcement officer with more than twenty years of experience in the field within the most notorious government departments engaged in the fight against organized crimes.
Every member of AG European Security & Investigations is qualified by the highest security institutions, specializing in securing people and assets.
AG European Security & Investigations observes the Federpol’s Code of Ethics
AG European Security & Investigations deploys advanced investigative techniques, integrating the most sophisticated technologies.
AG European Security & Investigations offers a range of consulting services, guaranteeing the highest level of privacy to the clients.
Through the investigations, the Firm vows to maintain direct contact with the client, in order to proceed accordingly to the client’s needs and requirements.
Once the investigation is finalized, a detailed file will be submitted, attaching a broad range of evidences with pictures and data which will be supportive to a potential court case.
• Marital infidelity
• Post-marriage with proof in court base
• Calculation or revision of the maintenance allowance
• Income capacity due to financial solvency for maintenance
• Determination of inheritance
• Civil disputes
• IT investigations
• Elder abuse & circunve
• Reliability maids and babysitters
• Anonymous correspondence
• Blackmail and harassment
• Tracing missing or untraceable people
• Custody of minors
• Control of minors
- using drugs
- suspicious friendships
• Environmental remediation of bugs & micro cameras
• Cellular remediation
• Industrial counter-espionage and anti-sabotage
• Stealing of formulas or manufacturing processes
• Unfair competition/competitors
• Counterfeiting trademarks and products
• Protection of trademarks and patents
• Professional infidelity
• Pre-employment investigations
• Telephone and environmental remediation from abusive wiretapping
• Environmental investigations against ecological damage
Commercial investigations on people and legal people
• Statutory, accounting (budgets), land registry, Chamber of Commerce, Court, P.R.A.
• Check references and professional reputation
• Balance sheet situations
• Information for credit recovery
Dynamics of claims
• Professional responsibility
• Compensation at work
AG European Security & Investigations collaborates with prestigious law firms for the acquisition of evidence, both in support of the defensive investigations in criminal trials, and also to prepare a preventive defensive strategy.
Preventive defensive investigations are a useful tool in order to gather evidence ahead of a criminal proceeding.
Search for evidence, counter-evidence and documentation
• Validation of alibi
• Tracing of witnesses
• Direct testimony in court
• Calligraphic appraisals
• Scientific surveys and evidence (fingerprints, DNA, etc..)
AG European Security & Investigations has been operating in the security sector for decades, gaining wide experience in the field ranging expertises within law enforcement and military.
Consulting for security systems and safety procedures
• Study and installation of anti-theft and anti-intrusion system
• IT security
• Measures against threats, blackmail or harassment
• Advice and measures to be taken for personal safety
• Protection of the person
• Accompaniment of minors
• Anti-seizure measures
• Security for events and entertainment venues
• Inventory checks in commercial spaces
• Access control
• Surveillance and concierge
• Training of security operators
AG European Security & Investigations offers international security services, supporting companies operating in environments at a medium and high risk level of danger. The Firm is constantly monitoring the market seeking for developments to cope with the changing and evolving threats in the interest of the clients and the safety of its operators.
Study of safety procedures in relation to the company needs
• Geopolitical and delinquent analysis of the host country
• Contact with the embassy and/or consulate, army/police, local medical services
• Contact with government entities
• Recruitment and training of local forces
• Training of employees on behaviors to adopt for their safety
• Compounds and safety houses planning
• Transfer planning
• Protection of expatriates
• Infrastructure protection
• Exfiltration plan
AG European Security & Investigations provides background checks of individuals and due diligence of companies, for the following purposes:
asset investigations, investment opportunities, mergers and/or acquisitions, business relationships.
The Firm carries out due diligence activities world wide.
By providing much more in-depth examinations than a standard background check, the costs of work engagement are assessed based on emerging investigation needs. Specifically, the support activity for the due diligence and risk assessment processes concerns :
Anticipation of the dispute
• Evaluation of potential sellers or suppliers
• Evaluation of potential customers
• Risk capital
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Private Equity
• Hedge Funds
• Angel Investments
AG European Security & Investigations S.r.l.
VAT N. IT-08852560963
Tel. 02 29 41 22 69
Fax 02 29 41 52 24